At Trevor Lane Podiatry, we offer professional foot care for every member of your family, from helping babies with club feet and fitting children’s school shoes, through to sports podiatry for active teens and adults, and foot care for seniors.
Our Redlands podiatry clinic can assist with the treatment and management of a range of conditions affecting the feet, limbs and lower back, including:
- Toe problems – such as ingrown toenails, hammer toes, clawed toes, fungal toenail infections, and bruised or black toenails.
- Common foot complaints – calluses, corns, bunions, plantar warts.
- Painful heels – cracked heels, Severs disease, and heel spurs.
- Sports injuries – foot fractures, shin pain, ankle sprains, tendonitis, and Achilles tendon injuries.
- Issues that limit mobility – arthritis, pinched nerves (Neuroma’s), pain in the arch, sole or balls of the feet (eg plantar fasciitis).
- Problems with alignment – eg pronation or flat feet, which can cause knee pain, hip pain and lower back pain.
- Systemic conditions affecting the feet and lower limbs – arthritis, peripheral vascular disease, gout, diabetes, fibromyalgia.
Trevor Lane has a keen interest in sports podiatry, and is the ONLY Redlands podiatry clinic with staff qualified to provide the Foot Mobilisation Technique, so that you can gain the full range of movement sooner after injury.
Other foot care services include:
- Pedicures and treatment for plantar warts (veruccas);
- Treatment for ingrown toenails (including partial nail avulsion);
- Diabetes foot care, including patient education, and regular neurological and vascular assessments;
- Biomechanical assessments, using the latest technologies such as digital gait analysis and treadmill;
- Wound care eg for ulcers;
- Dry needling to relieve painful conditions affecting the feet and lower limbs;
- Prescribing suitable orthotics and innersoles;
- Stocking a range of quality socks and footwear, with free professional shoe fitting;
- And a library of free foot care tips and information available right here on our website.
If you have any foot problems or concerns, you can make an appointment at our Redlands podiatry clinic by calling 3207 4736, or you can book online.